Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is the easiest way to clean up toilet paper from a teenage TPing?

Hey, my best friend is coming home this weekend from vacation and her house was TPed last night. I plan on cleaning it up tomarrow and I need to know the easiest way to do it? Any suggestions?What is the easiest way to clean up toilet paper from a teenage TPing?
It's probably easiest to get something really long handled, like a ceiling duster, and twirling the TP up like a cobweb.What is the easiest way to clean up toilet paper from a teenage TPing?
My dog LOVES to eat toilet paper!!!(unused of course!) He'll clean it up for you!!!!
Do you have a shop vac?
Picking it up and throwing it away. hehe, that's all I got.
Yep, you have to pick it up, but if your careful you can have a lot of half rolls of tp for camping and company.
you cant get it all, just get it before it rains or it's stuck!
a Rake and the kids that did it. What ever you do don't wet it.

No comments:

Post a Comment