Sunday, August 22, 2010

How do I get my teenage boys from constantly fighting?

They fight all the time!!! One is 16 and other is 17. Need advice bad before they kill each other.How do I get my teenage boys from constantly fighting?
Get em some weed and a hooker.How do I get my teenage boys from constantly fighting?
Brothers often fight but rarely kill. Its just a power battle that guys go through when the hormones are surging through their bodies. Just a bit of competitiveness or sibling rivalry. A bit like 2 stags fighting. Give 'em some age and maturity and it will stop.





Incidentally, the person most likely to be killed is someone who seriously picked on either of them. Each would die to save the other, I betcha. Strange critters, men. You wouldn't want it girls - the terrible testosterone! It's what makes them men. If one accidentally really hurts the other they'll stop.
I have two brothers and a sister and i am 28 so i know what the fighting is like. My brothers are 19 and 30 and my sister is 24. When my younger brother and sister were younger they fought all the time. I remember specifically when my brother was 14 and my sister was 19 my sister tried to push him out the window and she smashed it. anyway, back to my advice. Talk to them seperately and ask them why they fight with each other and make a list. Try discussing pros and cons. I am sorry but there isnt enough information, but just for an example, look at the list, and if they both said for example they dont like sharing bedrooms (i dont know whether this is true or not) then you would attempt to seperate their bedrooms. Or, if they dont like that they keep copying each other, then try to stop them copying and get them interested in different things. Just remember, that they are teenagers, and they are boys. Teenage boys were made for fighting, and, because they are 16 and 17, they should grow out of it soon.





I hope my information helped!
I'm a foster parent of four teenage boys 17,15,14 %26amp; 14. they share rooms. I found that alot of talking and taking away privilages helps, alot of showing of love by telling them and showing them. Take the oldest one aside and explain how he must set an example to his younger brother. If you have the room in your house the seperate rooms will help but they still live under the same roof and will find reason to fight in any room. With my two oldest I find the deactivation their cell phone works and give me a chance to get their undivided attention.
They need to go to the naughty mat. Time out corner.


Take away their rights and things. Send one away for a while. Is college coming up? When one turns18, turn him out.


Buy baby bottles, baby food and diapers and put them in their rooms. Humiliation and embarrassment will snap them out of it, hopefully.


Have you ever tried to figure out why? Have you ever asked them WHY?


There might be something going on that needs to be resolved by counseling. Tell them that you are sending them for counseling and that if they don't stop you are the one that will end up in counseling and they will have to pay for it.


I always say that I will die being in debt and my kids will inherit my debt because they are the ones that caused it. Same applies here except that it is emotional debt.
I'd recommend you send them both to counseling. Sometimes there are psychiatric problems in teenagers that make them want to pick fights with siblings such as bipolar disorder. Chances are one of them is angrier than the other and starts most of the fights. Have a councilor evaluate both of them.
I have to agree with the first answer...at a TKD they can be taught how to do it properly. The instrucotrs will even let you put them in a cage with protective gear on and let them duke it out...they WILL get their act together...the basic TKD is about great responsibility, courtesy, and respect to begin with...even at their age, to get them into a program like this is priceless...mine goes everyday.
Until the 17 yr old is 18 and moves out you should buy a pair of cheap boxing gloves. Let them beat the crap out of each other. That's how I was taught. Then again if we tried to sew our parents we got beat for that one too. Good luck.
send their asses to boot camp... if you cant do that, then beat the **** out of them. i mean hell, there aint nothing wrong with knockin the **** out of your own kid, if they act out like that. the law will say other wise, but thats just my opinion.
They just need space from eachother..and more privacy


do they have their own rooms?


if they dont...thats prolly the problem


they need privacy!! thats what all teens want..


but you need to still keep a close eye on them to make sure they dont do any bad things with girls or anything bad like drugs
well im fifteen and id be glasd to help you. well first of all you should give them separate bedrooms. Separate them from eachother as much as possble. eliminate what they fight over. Spend time with them so they dont fite around you.
Eh take 'em to a WTF TKD class where they'll be allowed to fight properly. Maybe it won't be as fun at home once they're allowed to do it elsewhere.
they are 17 and 16 they will fight untill they mature and grom up, give it time, sound proof rooms may help. good luck you need it
Tell them that you will beat their *** if they don't quit. Tell them to grow up.
Start beating them. JK.
pass them a joint pretty sure they will calm down

No comments:

Post a Comment