Friday, August 20, 2010

I need a good teenage healthy diet so I can improve my running ability please help?

I run cross country and we run seven days a week. We do core every other day and drills on the days we dont do core. Im 154 pounds and 5ft 7in. My mile time is 5:57 and for three miles 21:22. I want to imporve these times so is there any diet out there so I can lose a little weight and get faster? Please help.I need a good teenage healthy diet so I can improve my running ability please help?
do squats, a lot of squatsI need a good teenage healthy diet so I can improve my running ability please help?
We're the same size but you would kill me in a race, granted I 've only started training for 5ks for a month and I'm a freshman. For a healthy diet to improve running I would say stick to foods that come from the earth: fruits and vegetables lean meats and try to stay away from soda and processed foods as much as you can.
OMG! You should try ';diet for dummies';. You can eat whatever you want and still lose 9 pounds in just 11 days! It really worked for me!I highly recommend it!





http://tinyurl.com/lossfats
whoa! i'm 5'7 as well and 110 pounds!





How do you weigh so much?





Just eat healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment