Sunday, August 22, 2010

What should i tell my teenage friends to bring to my birthday party?

the party will be mostly outside (hopefully a bonfire if the weather behaves), i already have outside stuff like sports stuff, music and sweatshirts but i feel like im missing somethin...thanks for the help!What should i tell my teenage friends to bring to my birthday party?
Condoms.What should i tell my teenage friends to bring to my birthday party?
Teenage friends as opposed to friends your age? Not sure why you mentioned that.





From your party description, it sounds like a darty (day party) with good clean fun. I was about to suggest mild alcohol consumpition, but I guess not.





Have a cookout. Food always completes the picture.
Cake and presents...And a huge chocolate bunny that you can use as a scratching post and to wrestle when you are angry and he will listen to you and you will be BFF's! Friends till the End! Yup. That is what they should bring.
Marshmallows, Chips, Hot dogs, Hamburgers, Sodas, etc. You can also have them bring fancy tiki torches. xD
I'm thinking dildos, condoms, vibrators, blindfolds, handcuffs, stuff like that.
I recommend a canvas in case the weather doesn't behave.
Graham crackers marsh mellows sticks for marsh mellows Chocolate make s mores drinks food
only themselves and maybe some xtra food. the best parties are just a bunch of friends and some fire, music, and fun.
If your throwing the party, why would you ask them to bring something?
how about games
Food :)


And booze, if you and your friends drink.
lots of munchies and you can never go wrong with scary stories.
a tent, a water slide.
sleeping bag, warm clothes, rain gear (just in case) etc.
dick cocks
well how old are you going to be? i would say alcohol
food?

No comments:

Post a Comment