Sunday, August 22, 2010

What are some really good teenage girls romance books?

I have read twilight already I don't want that. I want a book with girls in high school that find romance and maybe have some pregancy to do with it. But if not then just the romance:)What are some really good teenage girls romance books?
try the gossip girl series, and books by meg cabot like teen idol, or avalon high have lots of romanceWhat are some really good teenage girls romance books?
I know ALOT of books ..





The Pact by Jodi Picoult


The 2 in 1 Wicca Books by Cate Tiernan. The first is the purple one .


Sweet Valley High Books (i forgot the author)


Girl Meets Boy and Guy Next Door by Meg Cabot


The Outsiders (it isnt romance, but its great!)


The Last Summer (Of You and Me) by Brashares





They are really good. I reccommend it for you !
Sarah Dessen, Sarah Dessen, Sarah Dessen!
This book called Love....Cajun Style. Its very cute and I loved reading it.
wow dude i don't read those kind of books but u could just write a short poem for her

No comments:

Post a Comment