Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What sort of clothes do normal teenage guys wear?

I live in the country and there isn't even another house for miles so this will be my first time really getting to know people my age. What sort of clothes do ';cool'; guys typically wear? The first thing they'll see is how I look and I want to convey the message that I am normal, cool, confident, and just like they are with my clothes. I am 17.What sort of clothes do normal teenage guys wear?
Dress like you normally dress. That's the best way to impress people. Besides, as long as you don't normally wear something crazy then whatever you normally wear is fine. Be confident! That' the best way to impress people. But...if you really want me to answer your question, try wearing dark wash jeans, classy button downs with a tee underneath and any type of tennis shoes.





Helpful hint: Don't wear this...


http://www.jbfanzone.com/photogallery/no鈥?/a>





Try these:


http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/2009鈥?/a>


http://images.inmagine.com/img/sassystoc鈥?/a>What sort of clothes do normal teenage guys wear?
Girls love polos or at least I do. Go for a good assortment of polos but not too many because then theyll get a different opinion of you that you want to convey. On the bottoms wear faded jeans- try Pacsun... but deffinatly not extreme skinny. Wear sneakers but not the typical New balence or Nike ones. Try the Nike high tops or vans. Something layed back. A lot of guys dress in brighter colors now too. Neon yellow, green, blue , and even pink and purple. Hope I helped(:
Wear pants, sneakers and a shirt.


And DONT be flashy.





That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment