Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are some good books for teenage girls?

Im 14 and I love reading but i can never find good books. Do you have any suggestions on books for teenage girls.What are some good books for teenage girls?
I'd tell you I love you but then I'd have to kill you


Lovely Bones


My sisters keeper


Nobody was here


clique series'


anything by sarah dessen


the boyfriend list


The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things


The Notebook


The Five People You Meet in Heaven


Change of Heart


thirteen reasons why


The Perks of Being a WallflowerWhat are some good books for teenage girls?
The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. It's a story about vampires, but not you typical everyday vampires. Its a romance, yet it has a little bit of action. I would


recommend it for 11 year olds + because In Eclipse (3rd book in the) and in Breaking Dawn (4th book) there is some sexual Reference (in Eclipse there is only mention about it). They are books in which you cannot put down, and you can find someone anywhere to talk about it with. Also, i have not read it yet, But Stephine Meyer also wrote another book Called the host, which is about aliens, has had many good reviews! Hope this helped!





Edward Cullen and Renesmee Carlie Cullen are my life!
My favorites (although some of them are a bit childish, I know).





The Giver


Holes


Ella Enchanted


Uglies (and the others in the series: Pretties, Specials, Extras)


Secrets of My Hollywood Life Series


I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You series


Airhead (and sequel, Being Nikki)


How to be Popular


How Not to be Popular (ironic, right? But by two different authors)


Running Out of Time





Good luck, and happy reading! :)
I'd Tell you i love you but then i'd have to kill you series is good. So far there are two books and more on the way the author thinks there will end up being about five or six in the whole series
13 reasons why


forever


crank, glass, impulse are about cutting and drugs but are VERY good


the clique books


twilight and that stuff
~ The Jodi Picoult books [Nineteen Minutes, The Pact, etc]


~ Pride %26amp; Prejudice


~ I know Why The Caged Bird Sings


~ The Sarah Dessen books





My mind is a little frozen now. If I think of more, I'll edit.
1.Twilight


2.Dangerous Girls
The Twilight Saga


Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith


Any books by Sarah Dessen or Lurlene McDaniel
Lovely Bones


Thirteen reasons why


perks of being a wallflower
The Clique series of books.
Meg Cabot has some good ones.


Along with the obvious Twilight series and ''Clique'' novels.
when i was 14 i read this book called Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot.


its girly, and a bit sexual lol
twilight saga
speak.


its a great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment