Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I become an undercover teenage cop?

I'm 14 and really interested in doing this. I am also in 9th grade.


I want to do this because I need some excitement in my life,need some money,and it will look good on my college applications.


Please help me!


I live in Los Angeles.How do I become an undercover teenage cop?
That doesn't happen in the real world.





EVER.How do I become an undercover teenage cop?
No such thing. The police don't hire kids.





Any undercover work is done by trained, sworn, adult police officers. Even in school. I knew a 30-something cop that was able to pass for a high school kid.
you're absolutely right, it DOES look good on college applications to say you were james bond jr.


if i wasn't spiderman for 10-12th grade i just dont think i would have been accepted to UMass.
You gave all the wrong reasons for wanting to do something like that. Sorry
so you wanna be a snitch huh

No comments:

Post a Comment