Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can i make a teenage girl very mad?

I am a teenage girl too. This chick is in my class and i thought she was one of my very best friend but the other day she started a rumor that i smoked pot and was suicidal ( i dont smoke, drink or do drugs. Im not suicidal either) help me!How can i make a teenage girl very mad?
kiss her boyfriend, and make sure she sees!How can i make a teenage girl very mad?
steal the itches boyfriend!!!! hahahahashahahahahaha start a rumor thats shes prego,,
get something tht looks like some kind of drug, but not ferreal. nd stuff it in her locker make sure it can fall out wen she opens her locker! nd make sure there are lots of ppl there...
lol you didnt smoke pot and u know what the truth is. who cares what other people think. dont plan on doing anything bad and yeah shes not worth being ur best friend . make some new friends haha :)


\wanna be my friend???

No comments:

Post a Comment