Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do you think about teenage pregnancy?

Im in the 8th grade and I have a couple of people at my school that are pregnant or already have a baby.I feel sorry for them.What do you think?What do you think about teenage pregnancy?
Each year children are having children at a younger age. Learn from their mistakes. You can never take back one of this magnitude. My husband had a child while he was in high school. He is a wonderful father and very involved. But he lives with the guilt because the mother is not a good person and his child suffers. He does all he can but at the end of the day she is still the mother. Sex can wait. I encourage you and your friends to consider what you will give up of your childhood if you were to have a child at this age or get an STD. Good Luck and stay strong.What do you think about teenage pregnancy?
I think that it's kinda wrong because my family thinks it wrong to have a child before marriage, but if u care for them u should help them out.
It's like kids having kids
its just sad
They should wait until their wedding night to have sex. Then they won't have to worry about pregnancy. I'm so glad we waited. If a person that young does get pregnant, I think they either should give the baby away for adoption or let their mother adopt it.
THEY ARE STUPI ATLEAST WAIT UNTIL YOUR 18
i think it is unfortunate that they are so young and have children, but if they are ';grown up'; enough to have sex then they have to act ';grown up'; enough to handle the consequences. personally i dont think teenagers should be having sex therefore shouldnt be having babies. but whats done is done, and they dont need people to feel sorry for them, wyhat they need is support
I think that its thier decision.





17 and upwards is ok if its the mother is mature but when 14 year old girls have babies its sad.





I also think that they get too much attention and its almost like they are being praised and it encourages other girls to get pregnant.
ok first off i was 15 when i got pregnant the pill didnt work i am now 17 with a 7 month old baby girl who i take awesome care of. i know i was young but it was my choice. i have 3 other friends who hadbabies at my age. yeah some people think its the worst thing in the world but others are like yah wat ever who cares they opened their legs they can take the challenge of taking care of it. all im saying is that i dont want u to feel sorry for me i just want people to understand and not look at me like im a horrible person because i made a choice to do somethign that you didnt. i am a wonderful mother of the most beautiful baby in the world. she is happy as ever and i dont see anythign wrong with it im not saying hey ur 13 have a baby im saying if u make a choice that best suites you then take responsibilty for it i did and i am extremely proud of myself.
well all i gotta say is that they made that choice to get pregnant and I aint gonna say its wrong or anything liek that cuz iam in the 8th grade and I could be excpeting a baby also so all i gotta say is that u have no reason to feel sorry 4 them
I think they should be ashamed of there little selves having babies at such a young age.
Im a teen mother, i have two beautiful girls and hoping to have another, i think it is wrong for young girls to go and get pregnant get the money and don't look after the child, i also think that some young girls do it just to be loved. But at that age it is really far to young, you would have to wonder where there parents are for all these girls going out doing it in the first place.
  • make up school
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment