Sunday, August 22, 2010

What should I get my teenage friends for Christmas?

I need to find Christmas gifts for these ages: 12,12,14,15,16 and 17. I don't have that much money (maybe $10 per person). Thanks. Please reply!What should I get my teenage friends for Christmas?
you can get loads of cool stuff for a tenner!





costume jewelry


hat


scarf


gloves


purse


a box of little things - a keyring, chocolate, hairbands...


scented candles


body lotion/butter/spray


frame with a picture of you together


book





if you look in the right places, you should be able to find these kind of things at low prices.





just don't get gift vouchers...they're not really appreciated! it will just seem like you didn't make an effort.





good luck!What should I get my teenage friends for Christmas?
Chocolate is always good. I bought cute little mugs at Target and filled them with Ferraro Roche and Hershey's Kisses (Try getting something for everyone) (you'll need a few bags, but a large bag is only about $3) and put in a holiday stuffed animal, hand puppet, something like that. [:





If you don't have enough money for that, maybe just a candy bar and a cute card. It's not the gift that counts, its the thought.
Genders? You can give the girls little stuffed animals relating to Christmas... polar bears, penguins, reindeer... One of my friends got me a stuffed penguin and I fell in love with it. Chocolate is also a good idea... I also love giving scarves, so you could try that for someone. =D
Burn some mixed cd with all their favorite music. You can really personalize that and it is free. If you dont have any music download it with limewire
get them starbucks gift cards

No comments:

Post a Comment