Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much on average do teenage girls grow from the age of 15?

I am 5 foot 8 and 14 years old, 15 in one month, my mum is 5 foot 4, and my dad is 6 foot, Is there a big or small possibility i will be at least an inch taller than I am already?How much on average do teenage girls grow from the age of 15?
Growth depends on a lot of things. Not to get too personal, but once you start your period, you will continue to grow for about 2 more years. Therefore, if you started at 12, probably you won't grow much more. I would say that if your mom is 5'4';, you are doing great!How much on average do teenage girls grow from the age of 15?
you will stop growing when you reach 19 but somtimes if the hormons are unbalanced you could grow more,,
I think you will stop growing soon...
more than possible. u could keep growing any time between now and when ur about 20

No comments:

Post a Comment