Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the percent that a teenage couple will stay together get married?

For some reason, I can't find the answer anywhere.


It's not that I'm in a relationship myself, it's just something I thought about.What is the percent that a teenage couple will stay together get married?
i don't know the percentage rate, but i do know from being a young teenage wife and mom once that it doesn't work. for one thing when u marry young u don't get to do the normal things that other teens are doing like dating, going to college, and when u marry too young when your realities don't meet your expectations it causes u to rethink your marriage, plus jobs for the young aren't that great and when there isn't money for even the bare necessities it takes a toll on the marriage. also the level of maturity isn't usually there yet, and most young people shouldn't be tied down so young.What is the percent that a teenage couple will stay together get married?
Very very low.





My story worked out well and it's still happy (I won't say happily ever after because I consider the story still being told, but whatever). Ours is a rare case though. Of all the people we know who are older and a few years younger (even those with teenage pregnancies) I can count on one hand how many are still together.
Very Low Success rate!


dated at 16, had child, married, had 2 more children, divorced after 16 years. Except for my children that was the worst roller coaster ride of my life.


Remarried for 15 years to a wonderful man.
well i've been with my bf for 2 years havent broke up once and im 16 about to be 17 and were prob. going to get married a 20 im pretty sure it's going to last.
1.1% will tough it out and get married. Then become a part of the 90% teen divorce rate.
We were talking about this in class one day and my french teacher said the divorce rate for teenager is 90%
Very slim. Probably between 90 to 95 % will get divorced.
if you get married, the doviroce rate should be at around 100 percent
There is no fact answer, it's all based on opinion. I would say that it's very low though, I'd say about 10%.
  • sunscreen
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment