Friday, August 20, 2010

About how old do teenage girls start shaving their legs and underarms?

I started halfway through seventh grade, but I started a little late.I say start your underarms around the summer before seventh grade. But you can start shaving your legs later. Especially if you have blond hair, its not necessary to start until eighth grade. How much hair you have really just depends on genetics. Underarm hair is about an inch long and leg hair is like the hair on your arm.About how old do teenage girls start shaving their legs and underarms?
I guess I started when I was about 11 shaving my legs and then not until 13 or so to shave my under arms because I hadn't developed hair before then, but it varies from person to person and really depends on what you feel comfortable with.About how old do teenage girls start shaving their legs and underarms?
i was probably 13-ish when i started shaving my legs. But as for my pits, i think i started shaving them as soon as they got hairy! I don't remember EVER having a forest under my arms.
legs-around 12 (end of 5th grade)


underarms-uhmm depends when it grows. normally like 12/13
I really don't think there's a specific age.Probably whenever the hair get long enough to be embarassing for them.
I'd say around 13.


But it really does differ person to person!





Keep in mind that when you shave, your hair grows back even darker and faster.
uhmm for me i think i was 12 almost 13.... ^^


but ya... probably just as long as guys underarm hair grows as long as that guy has never shave his underarms.... ^^
People I knew started at 11 but anywhere between 11-12. If your legs aren't bad then wait until about 13.
depends some girls dont start until they get interested in guys but i would say around 14 - 15
I started when I was about 11. When I started middle school.
i started shaving legs when I was 12 and underarms - 14.
I was 12.
i was 11 :) ahhh good times
may be 12
i started when i was 11. now im 12 almost 13 xD

No comments:

Post a Comment