Sunday, August 22, 2010

What are some fun things to do during the summer for a teenage girl?

I'm 13, and I already know some days I'm not going to have anything to do.


I already know the normal stuff that has to do with going somewhere.


But, what about some stuff to do at home?


Please help me.What are some fun things to do during the summer for a teenage girl?
go to the mall, swim, sleepovers, hang with kids in your block, chat online, have partys, see movies, flirt with boys, idkWhat are some fun things to do during the summer for a teenage girl?
have a bonfire in your backyard or something sleepoversget a tan re do your room exercise join like a sports team or something go to the mall or movies ride your bike places prank call find a boy
well..watch tv, listen to music, dance, have parties, explore your sexuality, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment