Thursday, July 29, 2010

What would be a good length for an essay about teenage drinking?

My daughter made a huge mistake last night by sneaking out with a friend and drinking AND riding with someone who was drinking. I've taken away all privileges but I need to do more so that she actually learns something from this. I am going to make her research the net today and write an essay about the dangers of teenage drinking (next will be drinking and driving) but it's been a long time since I have been in school and I don't know how many words I should require. I would like for it to take her a few hours to complete today...





Thanks!What would be a good length for an essay about teenage drinking?
6 pages. Single space. 1 inch margins all around the page. Font size 11 in New times roman.What would be a good length for an essay about teenage drinking?
most of my teachers make punishment essays 2000 to 3000 words
Geeze counting a few thousand words seems really harsh even for that crime just make it a few pages long, that's about 2000 to 3000 words isn't it?
OK, your daughter made a mistake that could of ended her life. She comes home safe and sound. and now you want to make her life more miserable? Her ';big'; mistake had nothing to do with you, so mind your own busisness. Since i know what kind of person you are, your daughter should sneak out of the house again, and never come back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment