Thursday, July 29, 2010

How can a teenage girl loose unhealthy weight?

I'm 13 years old and I'm 20 pounds overweight. I have a hard time sticking with a choice I make to loose fat. I've seen the doctor but she didn't give me any advice. I need something realistic that I can do by myself. Thanks in advance!How can a teenage girl loose unhealthy weight?
At 13 your body is still growing and needs food like it never does again in your life. Dieting is not really an option other than dropping obvious unhealthy things like soda, cutting down fast food etc.





Excercise is your answer. You'll never be potentially fitter, more energetic or physically capable than in your teens - how you treat exercise now will probably affect your body for the rest of your life.





.How can a teenage girl loose unhealthy weight?
Drink two tumblers of water on rising from the bed, and in a day drink at least three litres of it.








Avoid cream, ghee, sweets and fried food.





Take regular exercise sufficiently, so as to burn more calories of energy, than its intake.





The order of preference of food is (1) steamed, (2) boiled, (3) baked, (4) roasted, (5) grilled, and (6) fried.
Try joining a sports team. It helps because you condition and have team motivation too. Also eat smaller portions, cut out all drinks besides water, eat more fruits and veggies. When you're going to eat a snack, ask yourself Why? If the answer is because you're hungry, go ahead and eat. If not, go distract yourself. You can lose about 20 pounds in 3-4 months if you exercise and eat right.
do kapalbhati pranayam as suggested by baba Ramdev in aastha channel for 10 minutes daily

No comments:

Post a Comment