Thursday, July 29, 2010

What are some good five to seven minute monologues for a teenage girl that has multiple voices?

You see my drama teacher asked me to represent my school in literary this year and she wanted me to do a monologue and the max is ten minutes well she said a good time for me should be five to seven minutes well i need multiple voices in the monologue to show off my transitions from one character to the next. And I'm clueless. It's my first year competing and I need help so send out your answer please!!!!!!!!!!What are some good five to seven minute monologues for a teenage girl that has multiple voices?
Heres a great site I frequently use. Rather than tell you what monologue you should use, heres a link to a database that helps you select monologues based on your age, gender, type of monologue, and experience: http://www.musicaltheatreaudition.com/sm鈥?/a>





It also has good tips on auditions, songs, and how to get the most out of your scriptWhat are some good five to seven minute monologues for a teenage girl that has multiple voices?
Punch and Judy.


Do a search for it and you'll get plenty of results.


It's historical!
  • make up school
  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment