Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is a good teenage drama movie about life?

It's almost my birthday and I really like coming of age movies. I've already seen the sandlot, the outsiders, and the breakfast club. I liked all of them except outsiders, but I want to see another one that has the same feeling. And I think it could also give me ideas for the book I'm going to write about 9 guys that go through life in school and the following summer. Anyone have good suggestions of some good movies that are similar to the breakfast club?What is a good teenage drama movie about life?
Thirteen.


Odd girl out


The virgin suicides





xWhat is a good teenage drama movie about life?
Thumbsucker.
St. Elmo's Fire
Thirteen.


Teen Witch(80's flick)


Augusta Gone.
  • make up school
  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment