Thursday, July 29, 2010

How does a teenage lesbian get a girlfriend?

I've been looking, I want to be romantically involved with someone. But all there is is the ';I want attention'; bisexual women =/.How does a teenage lesbian get a girlfriend?
Call me when you've found your lesbian partner..How does a teenage lesbian get a girlfriend?
I know your problem personally. I've been with many of the ';I want attention'; bisexual women, and plenty of the ';I'm only bi cause guys think it's hot'; girls too. You just have to look around, there really isn't any specific way. Maybe join your schools Gay-Straight Alliance if you have one, or even start one if you don't. There may be a lot more choices than you are aware of and another girl who may be having the same problem may just find you.
I know about the ''I want attention,'' bisexuals. Very annoying. It's hard to find a girlfriend now a days. I'm happy to have mine at the moment. Just keep looking. Or just try your best and look for a lesbian, at least she wont be a total ''want attention,'' type of girl. Or just try to find a definite bi girl. And the main way to find that out, is ask when she came out or when she realized. If the answer is something like two months ago鈥?you know you gotta faker. Good luck.
ive been wondering the same thing for years now.


everyone i know has had bfs and gfs. im 19 and ive always been single. even my sister who is 2 years younger has had a bf.





my friends keep telling me to wait and not to look and ill eventually get one....not working out for me.





so how does a teenage lesbian get a gf you ask?





when you find that out, please lemme in on the secret, lol
i'm bisexual and everyday someone new wants to tell me they are bi but i hate attention i'm so freaking shy but i came out 3 years ago and it's still hard to get a girlfriend but you can talk to me i'm single
its hard but you'll find someone for now you might have to deal with the i want attention ones i had to for like 10 years until i finally found my special someone when i was 22 dont worry you'll find yours%26lt;3
i know the feeling... :[





DAMN YOU, FAKE BISEXUALS!





dont worry, you'll find someone eventually,





just keep your head up :]





-peace
it'll happen honey, the love you are seeking is seeking you.. . keep the faith. just continue being the beautiful person you are.
ya

No comments:

Post a Comment