Thursday, July 29, 2010

How can a teenage girl can become physically fit in 3 weeks?

I'm 14 years old, and I want an quick way to tone my body. I'm not overweight, but I do have a bit of excess fat around my stomach, hips, and legs. School starts in 3 weeks, and I want to look fabulous for my first day. Any suggestions?How can a teenage girl can become physically fit in 3 weeks?
You should cut back on fast food and late night snacks. Running will help you lose weight and will tone your legs and stomach. Crunches and push ups are also good exercises. Check out this website for more help: http://health.msn.com/weight-loss/slides鈥?/a>How can a teenage girl can become physically fit in 3 weeks?
Curl ups~


It targets your stomach to be flat.


And legs?


excercise will just make it more..toned? And big? (Cause of muscles)


But toned actually looks nice, as long as you don't overdo it, it won't become big:)


Good luck!~
if your fat exercise on like the eliptical or somthin climb stairs and so on. runnings the best. but if your around 90~100 pounds you'll look fabulous. just make your hair =]
Push it Push it.
  • facial
  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment