Thursday, July 29, 2010

I was wondering if anybody knows about any books good for teenage girls?

I really like the Clique novels by Lisi Harrison and the Alice Mckninley series (sp?) by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor. Does anybody know of any books sort of to this genre.I was wondering if anybody knows about any books good for teenage girls?
I'm Jacquelyn Sylvan, an author with Quake, a publisher dedicated to teen novels. I'm sure you'll find something to your liking by one of our authors. Check out www.quakeme.com for info on all the books available--some can even be purchased in eBook format, so you don't even have to go to the bookstore or wait for a shipment! Also, my book, Surviving Serendipity, will be available through Amazon.com and bookstores worldwide in January of 2008.


Happy reading!I was wondering if anybody knows about any books good for teenage girls?
Twilight - Stephanie Meyer


The IT Girl - Cecily von Ziegesar


Looking Glass Wars - Frank Beddor


Define Normal - Julie Anne Peters


etc. ^-^
Anything by Sarah Dessen as well as Sharon Creech. Both authors write with depth but don't drown you in it either.
Anne Brashares' 4 book series called the Traveling Pants are awesome,


James Patterson did a 3- book series called ';Maximum Ride'; series that is a lot of fun also.
ask your daughters school teacher !!
chicken soup series. Your daughter is a teenager. They need some input about life, love and feelings and how to react with people, with stories of human experiences. Really nice books.
I love Meg Cabot's writing for teenagers, which includes the Princess Diaries series and All-American Girl. My favorite by her is Teen Idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment