Thursday, July 29, 2010

Am I the only teenage girl with this problem or are there others?

One day I feel good about my self and nothing stops me and then the next day I feel like the ugliest person alive and I dont want to get out of the house. Do all girls go through this or am I just crazy?Am I the only teenage girl with this problem or are there others?
Don't worry, you are not crazy. I feel the same way...ALL the time! I hate it but I think pretty soon, we'll grow out of it. Maybe it's just a part of growing up...Hope I made you feel betterAm I the only teenage girl with this problem or are there others?
Welcome to womanhood.
Oh yeah, this happens every day of my life.
Normal.Occasionally, even grown women experience this.
yesss dont worry your not alone
i always feel ugly
Everybody has thier good days and thier bad days Hon. Its just how it is, and being that you're a teenager, You've got hormones doing all kinds of crappy things to you. As long as on your bad days your not feeling suisidal you're pretty normal.
I AM A TEENAGER GIRL TOO :]





I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS I THINK EVERYONE DOES..





BUT I HATE THE PPL AT SCHOOL WHO ACT LIKE THEIR LIFE IS TOTALLY PREFECT. IT MAKES ME FEEL WORSE.





I KNOW WHAT YOUR FEELING IT STINKS :/
dont worry you are not the only one.i feel like that all the time...i feel pretty good looking in the mirror,getting dressed and made up...but when i see one of those perfect skinny blondes i get a bit gloomy...it will get better if you just love and accept yourself for who you are
Oh don't worry you're not the only one!! I am that way also. :( Some days I feel like being a teen is great and everything is going my way...... then the next day I'll feel sad and sort of depressed. I think it's normal so you're not the only one! : ) Oh and I am sure you're not crazy! : ) Best of luck!
nope i know how you feel. one day i feel so confident, and i love myself, and the next i dont even want to leave the house cause i feel like crap. all in the mood swings i guess.
All teenage girls have this problem. Or atleast almost all of them. I wasn't like that. I was extremely narcissistic. Which is what's weird. Your perfectly normal.
at least there are days that u feel good about urself..different with me..i'd never feel good but the best part is, i always pretend that i am..
Sorry to break it to you but its not just being a teenager. Its called being a woman and having hormones! AHHHHHHHHHH! Hold your head up high and smile, you're beautiful inside and out! Pamper yourself, buy some nice clothes and makeup, get your hair done! Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment