Thursday, July 29, 2010

What group would be against a daycare program for unwed teenage mothers?

I need to write a paper regarding a federal funded program for unwed teen mothers but I can not think of any group that would be opposed to one. I can think of a ton in support. I just need an example to help spark some ideas.What group would be against a daycare program for unwed teenage mothers?
I am sure there are many tax payers that wouldn't want their hard earned tax dollars going to teens sticking their kids in day care just because they were careless enough to get pregnant.








';I would be opposed to it depending on the financial situation of the teen's parents. Unless the teen's parents are under the poverty level, then the teen's parents should pay for it. As a tax payer I don't want to pay for daycare for someone that could get the financial support from their family. If they are a teen then they are the financial responsibility of the grandparents to pay for the day care if at all possible';





It is not the Grandparents responsibility and they shouldn't be burdened by it.Me and my boyfriend were able to take care of our son all our own (we both worked..when one wasn't, the other would watch the baby) but when it came to my brother and his ditz of a girlfriend (both were young teen parents) my parents didn't have money to spare for my niece just because the parents wanted to stick her in day care.They had their own expenses they needed to hold up.





A lot of schools (mostly alt/continueation) have day cares on site for this purpose.What group would be against a daycare program for unwed teenage mothers?
I would be opposed to it depending on the financial situation of the teen's parents. Unless the teen's parents are under the poverty level, then the teen's parents should pay for it. As a tax payer I don't want to pay for daycare for someone that could get the financial support from their family. If they are a teen then they are the financial responsibility of the grandparents to pay for the day care if at all possible.





I should not have to pay for a minor's mistake (the teenager) if the parent so that minor can pay for day care. My husband works 50 hours a week (or more) to pay for our children. And if my child were to get pregnant, then as a parent it is my responsibility until she is 18 to pay for the day care of that child unless I really and truly have no money to pay for it.





It is called personal responsibility. A word more Americans need to understand. And if school have these programs then I am still paying for it. Since my tax dollars go to public school regardless of whether my children are in the school system or not. Just because a program is in a school doesn't mean that someone is not fitting the bill.
Some people probably would not want their tax dollars going to a program that helps support teen mothers babies. A lot of republicans for example is a group that would not want their tax dollars going to a program like that or conservative groups. You could do it on political standings since it would be a federally funded issue.
Well I am. Since we take care of these babies it encourages other people to have them and the circle of welfare babies widens and widens till 80% of children are on welfare.





Since the government pays the check it never bounces so why fill up daycares with kids whos parents pay when you can get a steady check. So the price of day care goes up without wages going up and more people have to be on welfare because of the original people that were on it, you see how this keeps getting bigger and bigger. It is another way to keep people dependent of the government. Social welfare programs make people poorer instead of giving the hand up they are ment to.





Same thing happend to food and healthcare
Really religious groups might not like the whole ';unwed'; thing.
  • make up school
  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment