Thursday, July 29, 2010

What are some books that have to do with teenage partying and experamenting with drugs?

I read the whole ellen hopkins series and I was wondering if there are any other books like that that young adults can read?


Im trying to read books about partying so I can basically read about it and not do it so I get the experiance by reading it if that makes any sense.


I read tweak and I loved the book.


Are there any other books that have to do with partying and experamenting?What are some books that have to do with teenage partying and experamenting with drugs?
Can't think of any books off the top of my head, but the movie Thirteen is precisely about that.What are some books that have to do with teenage partying and experamenting with drugs?
Some of the chicken soup for the teenage soul books have really good stories about partying and real kids experiences with it.
Go Ask Alice





It's a memoir of a teenager in the 1970's who did drugs. I've never read it but I do know it's about drugs.
Requiem for a Dream





Its a movie and a book.
Smack


Looking for Alaska


Go ask Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment