Thursday, July 29, 2010

How often should a teenage male masturbate?

I was just wondering how often it is normal for a teenage male to masturbate.How often should a teenage male masturbate?
there is no limit at allHow often should a teenage male masturbate?
Hiya.





It is completely up to you. What ever feels right to to you. If you fell you want to then do.





Personally as a male teenager I masturbate once a day although sometimes twice but I know for a fact my friend does it 3 times a day. I have read somewhere some people can masturbate up to 26 times a day.





Do what you want really really do.





Its a pleasurable feeling and makes you feel good so why not.


If you want to chat about anything - romantio@hotmail.co.uk!





Cya mate.
my record is 8 times in one day. after about the 4th one it kinda started hurting. but when the urge comes it comes. the 1st and 2nd one of the day are the best ones. i'd say im a chronic masturbator
As often as it is done. Your body tells you what it needs. I hear of som people doing it 3 times a week, others 3 times a day.
in a poll they did most guys did it once a day but it is just however often you want to really

No comments:

Post a Comment