Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is it about guys and teenage girls?

What is about teenage girls that men like so much. A lot of the time we can't even walk down the street without getting whistled at or honked at or yelled at. I'd just like to know I don't mean to be rude.What is it about guys and teenage girls?
they are perverts.


Honestly I feel sick, im 20 but I look much younger and whever I am at the supermarket or anything I always get guys giving me looks old guys at that. I hate being treated like a piece of meat.


and no I dont dress skanky


and no I dont look at men who are attractive in this way.


and no I do am not and nor is the person asking this question..';wanting more attention';What is it about guys and teenage girls?
They figure they can conquer anything younger or small than themselves.. It's a male macho crap situation, and then if they can't get their ';way';, out comes the foul language and the rumors start about the girl (s) in question.


It shows a completer lack of respect, and they feel that they were put on earth for only one reason, and one reason alone..


T'is for the above reason that I, as a long time married transvestite / crossdresser with a very supportive, understanding, knowledgeable, and helpful who has taught me all the traits of emulating women to the nines, from presentation, walking, sitting, standing, mannerisms. make up, hair, nails, etc have ';thrown'; aside my male ';birth'; and have adopted the feminine lifestyle instead.


Rachelle In High Heels
I think you know the answer and so now you are gonna come across as just wanting more of that attention.
they're pervy and immature.
dunno never tried it...wrong section anyway
  • sunscreen
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment