Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What are some songs that you would play at a funeral for a teenage boy?

My best friends brother died in a car crash last week. He was 17. Our church is holding a memorial service for him and asked me to help pick out some of the music. What are some good songs? I don't really know where to begin looking.What are some songs that you would play at a funeral for a teenage boy?
Try to find fitting songs by his favorite bands and artists. Means even more that wayWhat are some songs that you would play at a funeral for a teenage boy?
One Sweet Day: Mariah Carey


I Will Always Love You: Whitney Houston


I Will Remember You: Sarah McLachlan


Angel: Sarah McLachlan


Landslide: Fleetwood Mac


Hear You Me: Jimmy Eat World


Here Without You: 3 Doors Down


The Funeral: Band of Horses


Iris: The Goo Goo Dolls


I Hope You Dance: Lee An WOmack
try


';it's so hard to say good-bye to yesterday';





don't know if that is the exact title and i am pretty sure it is by Boys 2 men





I am deeply sorry about the passing of ya friends brother
Sucks. :(








Fiona Apple and Johnny Cash - Bridge Over Troubled Water


Billie Holiday - I'll Be Seeing You


Clapton - Tears in Heaven


Clapton - More Than Words


Josh Tesh %26amp; Dahlia - Mother I Miss You


John Mayer - Heart of Life
That's too bad.





Have you tried looking through his music collection? See what he had on his iTunes or in his CD collection.
Winter-Joshua Radin
Angel's Son by Sevendust
thats a shame =(


i agree with the other 2 people before this answer, try looking at his music collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment