Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What are some knitted gifts that would be good to give to a teenage girl?

I am looking for multiple ideas, so that i can give them to my friends for their birthday's in June and July. Some of them are Girly and others sporty. My knitting range is between intermediate and advanced. I can felt, block, but can not crochet.What are some knitted gifts that would be good to give to a teenage girl?
I think that knitted laptop or beach bags are really cool. I saw this show called knitty gritty and they made headbands that could hold an ipod. Oh, once i crocheted a ipod armband and it looks really cool.What are some knitted gifts that would be good to give to a teenage girl?
Have you ever looked at this site?





It has some beautiful free patterns that range in level and in style. You might possibly find something that all your friends would like here.





For the girly I would recommend either the bags or one of the tops and for the sporty, the knitted shoes or hats with scarves might be enjoyable. Just take a browse...





Hope it helps





Chloe
If you are a more advanced knitter, how about a bikini? I know, it seems so easy, but, after 34 different patterns, I have yet to create a usable knitted bikini pattern. This could be both girly %26amp; sporty.
scarves are always good. One of my friends always made scarves for us for our birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment