Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What are good birthday presents for teenage boyfriends?

My boyfriend's birthday is coming up in a little while and I'm really stumped on what I should get him. He never out right says he really wants something and I want to get him something special but not cheesy or embarrassing. He is turning 15, he likes rock 'n' roll(or anything really, music is basically his life), playing video games, he loves to read, and he's kinda out doors-y. We've been dating over a year now and I want his birthday to be memorable. Please if you have any ideas I would be really appreciative.What are good birthday presents for teenage boyfriends?
Get him a subscription to Rolling Stones Magazine. Not sure what your budget is but the Amazon Kindle would be a memorable gift if he is an avid reader. It is around $300 but maybe you could split the cost with someone in his family?

No comments:

Post a Comment