Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How do I react to my teenage boyfriend freaking out and scolding me due to my pregnancy?

My over-immature boyfriend hasnt took the pregnancy thing well...He is acting mean and immature and has a horrible attitude.!!How do I react to my teenage boyfriend freaking out and scolding me due to my pregnancy?
Tell him straight up to grow up and tell him it's not just your fault you got knocked up. That if he doesn't want to help with the baby, he will never get to see it.How do I react to my teenage boyfriend freaking out and scolding me due to my pregnancy?
Well, he was an idiot.. and now he's got to pay for it. So, I don't blame him.





How do you react? React like anyone normally would.
hes just freakingg out and hes under a whole lotta pressure because hes just scared of just everything..

No comments:

Post a Comment