Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How can I do with a teenage girl who is awful bad behavior to change to a better behavior?

The fourteen years old girl who is not listening, angry, stubborn, and not doing anything with strict rules also not doing any chores when I asked. Every time she get blow up angry and swearing. She always get into trouble. How can I change her to a better behavior? any ideas?How can I do with a teenage girl who is awful bad behavior to change to a better behavior?
Slap her. Then have an emotional hug with her, saying you did this because you love her.





But seriously beat some teenage age a*s. My mom still beats me LOOOL. even at 15 :(How can I do with a teenage girl who is awful bad behavior to change to a better behavior?
When my daughter was that age, it was a nightmare, stubborn, angry, she knows it all, and so on....





Really in force what you say, the big thing the counselor told me that I did wrong was FOLLOWING THROUGH WITH WHAT YOU SAY don't say you are grounded and then give up. You have to follow through whatever you say. Tell her she needs to get into something at school, sport or club the busier she is the less trouble she will get into.





At the end, my daughter is now 26 2 wonderful children and she is a nurse. Good girl,





Stay by what you say, give them chores, and make her do them and if not, take away phone, computer, what ever it takes and stand by it.....
its a shame kids act such a way, and no offense to you but it is usually partly the parents fault for not enforcing respect.





middle class kids with monotonous (?) lives start to complain about such minute things like ';omg like my mom is such a *****...she makes me do CHORES like wtf....she won't let me out on a friday like wtf!'; lol.





really you need to expose them first hand the rest of the world. darfour, somalia, baghdad etc. I think the best way is to volunteer or get involved with people in a local city and show the poor parts of it. I had friends who lived downtown in a city, and they came from other countries, and when the kids in my school really found out about how he lived, that really put them into perspective.
give her more time and importance. she will definitely listen you. if we can make a pet so close to us and listening us and doing as we want. why we cant make a person listen to us just we should love them more. some are really more demanding than others.


thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment