Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How safe is motocross for a teenage girl?

I want to try motocross but my parents think it is to dangerous. If you wear the appropriate gear and take lessons will it make it any safer?How safe is motocross for a teenage girl?
Of course wearing the appropriate gear makes anything safer.





At first, my parents didn't want me to start Bmx. They thought it was extremly dangerous. They espcialy didn't want me going to these HUGE dirt bike jumps. I bugged them enough until they finaly bought me a freestyle bmx bike!





I started off by wearing a skate helment, elbow pads and knee pads for about 2 months. I showed them what I could do and they seen that I was responsible enough to bmx and go to the bike jumps again. Now I don't even wear a helmet or anything anymore. I probably should, but..meh. Too hot outside! =D!





I thought myself how to bmx and how to go off jumps with the help of my friends. Sure, of course I got some scrapes and bruises here and there, and fell off the edge of the jumps a couple times, but I never broke anything or seriously hurt myself in my whole life.





I'm also a girl in my early teens. I'm only 13 years old! =D. I'm on my 3rd month of Bmxing.








Prove to your parents that you're responsible enough to motorcross. Promise them that you'll be careful and responsible.





By the way, it's really cool how you wanna start something like this. You seem like a fun person to hang out with.





You go girl!How safe is motocross for a teenage girl?
I have been around it for around 4 years and i ride trails and tracks but my parents still consider it to be dangerous. A boy died this year close to where i live b/c of a freak accident.He was thrown into the rythem section and ran over by a bigger bike. MX is my life and im close to racing soon..

Report Abuse



Motocross is dangerous. But proper training %26amp; practice will prepare a rider to be safe on a track. Do not ride or race beyond your ability, practice before you attempt something in a race. Be sure to commit to the obsticle you are attempting. Check out www.gomotocross.com for schools %26amp; track lists.

Report Abuse


  • sunscreen
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment