Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What do guys really feel about teenage girls wearing makeup?

I've recently started wearing a little bit of makeup, natural colors to even out my skin tone and enhance my eyes. It still looks very natural, but I just want to know what a guy's opinion really is about makeup, should I wear it daily once school starts, or just go natural? Either way my complexion is good and i really don't care.What do guys really feel about teenage girls wearing makeup?
if your complexion is fine then you probably shouldn't wear makeup. the guys i talk to claim that they don't really care about makeup as long as it's not too outstanding (like this girl i knew with bright blue eyes who wear BRIGHT blue eye shadow..it was a disaster!)What do guys really feel about teenage girls wearing makeup?
All the guys I know don't care about the makeup the girl's wearing. As long as it looks good. They obviously don't like a girl that cakes on foundation. So yea, they like natural makeup, but obviously they like it pretty.
i hear a lot of guys saying they only like a little makeup, if any...but then they always go for the girls with glossy lips, perfectly lined eyes, and lots of mascara...so idk. im confused.
Overwhelmingly, I've heard from guys that they like little to no make-up. So either way, you should be fine. Just whatever you feel like on any given day.
Most dont like it, so save yourself time and money by going natural. It looks bettter anyway :)
I don't really care as long she doesn't look like barbie haha.
Guys REALLY do not care just don't wear a **** load.
lets put it this way guys dont give a sh** as long as u look good all there after is sex anyways
i don't really care.

No comments:

Post a Comment